Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI)
Staying on schedule and within budget using CEI — Shop inspection of machinery, shop testing of electrical systems and field inspection of site work for conformance to design specifications – saves time and money in the long-run, for both the bridge owner and contractor.
- Site inspection/approval of field machining operations
- Site inspection/approval of machinery installation and alignment including open gears, couplings, trunnions, bearings and span locks
- Shop inspection and shop testing of new and rehabilitated mechanical components and electrical systems
- As-built documentation of mechanical and electrical installations
- Oversee functional testing of new or rehabilitated bridge systems